here are a few bits from me

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hope you are all well.
here is a few bits from me that i have done for customers and what I'm working on hope you are all ok.
first up is a MISSING LINK i just completed for a customer.
this one is in desert iron wood d2 mosaic MISSING LINK in desert iron wood by lucky_lee, on
P1050164 by lucky_lee, on
P1050179 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
next up is my new bushcraft model which i have called the DIALUMA which is the solution in greek
hope you like it.
The dialuma by lucky_lee, on Flickr
here is a belt that i have completed for a member here
P1050002 by lucky_lee, on
P1040985 by lucky_lee, on
P1050004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
next up is a leather pouch sheath i created for a spderco ukpk that has a spderco belt clip on the back
which allows for easy take on and off
P1050109 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
another knife the CAMP AND FEILD
camp and field knife made by me by lucky_lee, on
P1040949 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
this is a uk legal friction folder that i have made for the orders for these this his in full titanium
IMG_3208 by lucky_lee, on
friction folder by lucky_lee, on Flickr
here is a frame lock that I'm working on for the orders for those.
its called the LB1
IMG_3455 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3467 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3354 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

P1050027 by lucky_lee, on Flickrand this is a FEILD AND FOREST IN D2 in tiger mertle burl that i have completed for a customer
thank you for looking at my work i miss this place a lot to be honest i just done get the time to even sleep any more lol, hope every one is ok and enjoying this great weather.
take care
lee.

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Very nice all of it. Really like the top sheath, very different.
Your stuff is always an inspiration when making something for my self.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Very nice all of it. Really like the top sheath, very different.
Your stuff is always an inspiration when making something for my self.
I have just seen the axe mask and thank you for mentioning me designing it what I will say is I designed this sheath to go with my missing link knives and my tactical version for the DIALUMA please don't copy my design buddy, as I no it's a form if flattery but as a lot of people no I made a kydex sheath once that looked a little like some one else's and all he'll broke loose when people copy my works that's fine tho... Just a little touchy with this sheath and knife is all bud, as they are a pair I no it's only a matter of time, but just thought I would ask people this tone not to copy it is all mate. As it was designed for the knife you see as a package if that makes sense I hope that's ok..
thank you all for the kind words they really are apteciated.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I have just seen the axe mask and thank you for mentioning me designing it what I will say is I designed this sheath to go with my missing link knives and my tactical version for the DIALUMA please don't copy my design buddy, as I no it's a form if flattery but as a lot of people no I made a kydex sheath once that looked a little like some one else's and all he'll broke loose when people copy my works that's fine tho... Just a little touchy with this sheath and knife is all bud, as they are a pair I no it's only a matter of time, but just thought I would ask people this tone not to copy it is all mate. As it was designed for the knife you see as a package if that makes sense I hope that's ok..
thank you all for the kind words they really are apteciated.

No worries. Rest assured I would never directly copy your stuff and have it up for sale or commission. I dont take leather work commissions either unless they are wrapped around a bow handle ;)
I use your stuff for inspiration all the time and make things for ME, kinda selfish like that lol. Occasionally I make something for our kid or a mate but that's about it. I must have about three sheath's for every knife I own. I enjoy leather work but have no intention of doing any more than I need for my self or friends and family, much prefer working wood.
I especially dont like working metal so no chance of me making a similar knife, a file on metal is like fingernails on a blackboard for me goes right through me.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
No worries. Rest assured I would never directly copy your stuff and have it up for sale or commission. I dont take leather work commissions either unless they are wrapped around a bow handle ;)
I use your stuff for inspiration all the time and make things for ME, kinda selfish like that lol. Occasionally I make something for our kid or a mate but that's about it. I must have about three sheath's for every knife I own. I enjoy leather work but have no intention of doing any more than I need for my self or friends and family, much prefer working wood.
I especially dont like working metal so no chance of me making a similar knife, a file on metal is like fingernails on a blackboard for me goes right through me.
lol no worries bud.
Take care lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE