Help needed - pretty please with a cherry on top!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm going to be on the telly tonight - Tyne Tees News to be precise and I need someone in the north east to record the programme for me as I don't have the facilities to do so. I'll happily pay for the disk/tape and postage and packing.

I'm demonstrating at the Chopwell Forest festival this coming saturday and sunday and went to Chopwell this morning for a photo shoot as I'm doing the event in medieval costume. The press turned up as I expected, but Tyne Tees News also came along and did an extensive interview with me working at my shave horse and stuff.

It doesn't matter if more than one of you manage to record it, I'll happily cover any expenses.

Cheers in advance,

Eric

P.S. It'll be on at 6.35pm.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I'd like to watch that Eric
Sorry I can't help

Can you get to it by the internet at all?
You can listen to radio OK

Mark

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Would love to help Eric but I'm in the wrong part of the country I'm affraid....sorry.

Hopefully somebody else on here will be able to vid it for you :)

Cheers,

Bam. :D

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Bummer! It wasn't on after all. They may show it tomorrow or the next day I suppose. The event isn't until Saturday so it could be one of those pieces that get slotted in when there's nothing better to report.

It was fun to do though, and the lady who interviewed me was very pretty. I did manage to get up real close while I was showing her the finer points of shooting an arrow :rolleyes:

Eric

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Will it be on Tyne Tees as stated or Look North!

I'm originally from the North East and occasionally look in on the BBC news on sky for your area.

P.S. I hear Neville reads the news for Tyne Tees now I remember him on look north when I was a Kid!

pib

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
I went into work this morning to be told by a couple of lasses "Oh, we saw you on the telly last night eric".

It seems the news goes out differently from different transmitters even though it is the same company. My antenna points to the Harrogate mast in North Yorkshire while the ones who saw it have antennas pointing to Pontop Pike.

So I was on and I missed it. Still, the girls said it was good and I came across like I knew what I was talking about. I just wanted to make sure they hadn't turned it into a 'making me look stupid piece'.

Eric

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
http://www.tynetees.tv/

"It is sometimes possible to purchase copies of ITV Tyne Tees news items or
programmes. If you wish to make enquiries click here giving full details including
your reasons for requiring the footage."

Sounds like a legitimate reason to acquire your footage, you being on it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE