hello :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
hello ppls :)

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. My names Rachael, and I'm HillBill's better half :)

I've always been interested in bushcraft and general crafty stuff, but it wasn't until I met the other half that I really got into it. Like Mr HillBill I love to make things, jewellery being the main thing. I started off with basic bead stringing whilst at school and have gradually progressed to more complex things and am now teaching myself silver smithing.

I currently work for SITA UK, a waste management company. Doing boring admin stuff atm, but have just applied for another position so fingers crossed I could be doing something a little more interesting very soon!!

Erm.. not really much else to say for now so see you on the threads!

Rachael x

Oh, p.s - a little bit cheeky for my very first post, but it is for charity!! My sister-in-law has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She participated in a race for life a couple of weeks ago, and now me and my sister Helen have decided to do one too. We will be (attempting to) running 5km in Manchester on the 22nd July. We have a target of £100 each to raise for cancer research... if anyone would like to sponsor me you can do it online here - http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/rachaelbills

I'll keep you updated on my progress through the training! I havent even run for so much as a bus in years, so will be interesting! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE