Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 18, 2016
Lancashire
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and bushcraft in general, although I've always wanted to learn all my life I've just never had the opportunity till recently.

So I've started collecting bits and pieces and watching lots of skilled people on YouTube this last year to get a foot in the door and an idea of what it's all about. Then I found this forum so it looks like I have a lot more reading ahead !! I've done a couple of solo half day trips around my local area just to try out kit and such, but as yet I don't know enough to stay out longer, so I'm looking forward to learning more !

Cheers

Dave F

A warm Christmas welcome new forum member Dave F. I am Boatnose, the globally praised heathland forager extraordinare. If you have any questions about Bushcraft, feel free to drop me a message, or you can contact me via messenger kestrel.

Also, new member Dave F, be sure to read some of my awesome poetry if you haven't already.

Bnpb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE