Hello from Northants :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello i'm Rhys from Kettering. I've done a bit of wild camping and interested in learning some more survival skills and a bit about bushcraft. I love being outdoors camping, shooting and offroading. looking for somewhere local to take part in bushcraft with some likeminded people.

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
evenin, you thought about wild campin around grafton underwood (game keepers are quite active) or fermyn woods to souther wood area there are some perminent shelters there you can rent for a night/weekend? some quite dense woodland amongst other things, up that way.

evenin, you thought about wild campin around grafton underwood (game keepers are quite active) or fermyn woods to souther wood area there are some perminent shelters there you can rent for a night/weekend? some quite dense woodland amongst other things, up that way.

Ive been grafton underwood gamekeeper moved us on, but havent tried fermyn woods will have to try there

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE