Hello from Manchester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I found this forum whilst researching for an article I'm writing on Nettle Fibre and realised that my interests went far beyond that as far as this forum was concerned.
I've already spent far more time reading all about your exploits and experiences than I have reading about nettles.
Right now I'm getting into a nostalgia fest, remembering years spent working in the woods with my trusty Land Rover to get me about.
And then a quick flash back to camping with the scouts when I was about 12. We were around Capel Curig before it was as widely forested. One day we went out for a trek and got lost in the woods, had to bivvy down for the night under the stars and cut bracken to keep us warm. In the morning we quickly regained our camp site were nobody seemed too alarmed at our "enforced" absence, and already had breakfast waiting for us.
I was many years older before I woke up in the middle of the night and thought " the beggars, we were never lost"!

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hi and welcome to the forum fella.

Whereabouts in Manchester are you from buddy?

I'm based in Denton. Be sure to check out the greater manchester bushcraft group in the community section of the forum

Dave

Hi Guys. thanks for the warm welcome. I feel at home all ready :)
I'm from Chorlton in Manchester for those who know Manchester. From Manchester originally but spent too many years in Norfolk :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE