Hello from Kernow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Waterworx

Nomad
Nov 22, 2009
Cornwall
Just thought i'd best say hi.

Spent alot of my youth, teens and early twenties on Dartmoor. Recently realised how much I've missed the outdoors, mainly due to ulcerative colitis and the restrictions that had on my life. It's slowly getting under control and I want, sorry need to, get back out there!

I now live in Cornwall, a beautiful part of the country and plan on making the most of it, once all my kit is sorted.

So, HI all!

Al.

Waterworx

Nomad
Nov 22, 2009
Cornwall
Thanks for the welcome folks.

I live in Camborne, yeah yeah I've heard the rumours on Camborne, don't think there true. Be good to meet up and get out there soon, just need to finish getting my kit together :D

carnegos

Nov 18, 2009
Kernow
www.rafdavidstowmoor.org
Hello Waterworx,

I am also from Kernow but further up. Been loitering on the site for a while and have found it to be a friendly and informative place to be. Hope to see you at a local Moot (my first) at some point soon.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Hey there Waterworx. There's quite a few of us here from Cornwall, we generally get together fairly regularly even for the odd day here and there. We're going to have another moot in December (we are just working on a date), but we'll announce it on here once we have a date set. Don't worry either if you don't have all your kit, there are many of us with spare stuff if you need it for the moot, and we're a friendly bunch :)

I'm near Newquay, but we're all over Cornwall (and a few Devonians usually join us too).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE