Hello from Hackney :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 19, 2014
Hackney
Hi Guys,

My name is Sam and I am from Hackney, East London. I have been interested in Bushcraft for years but have only been actively practicing for just over a year. I did a Bushcraft weekend course with Jonny Crocket and Survival School last year and ever since then have started going out into the woods more and more as well as a few Funky Prepper meets. Next year I am planning on going to some Bushcraft events which I have never been to. I have attended a few comic conventions but thats another story. I love making stuff and have built everything from arcade machines ot quadcopters. I recently bought some basic leather tools and leather for a laplander and mora sheath. I might even extend leather making to presents for my family if I get along with it. I am also a computer and technology geek and my most recent tech obsession is Bitcoin and digital currency to which I have run a few projects. I am also a Linux user and advocate for all things open source.

It would be nice to speak to and get to know other people in my area who are also passionate about Bushcraft and Wilderness living.

Nice to be here,

Sam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE