Hello folks!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Hi everyone

I'm Danzo from www.britishblades.com, super-moderator and occasional provider of legal wisdom and shallow humour to the sharp and pointy contingent. You may have read my piece on UK knife law in the Articles section of BCUK. I couldn't log on to the new style forum under my old longer name so I've just reregistered here and I thought I should say hello to all those who don't hang out in both forums.

Hello.

:super:

Danzo

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Hi Stuart

No, I'm a law lecturer and academic author. I know the same stuff but I earn a tenth of what a solicitor does..............

Someone wanna remind me why I made that career choice?

:?:

Danzo

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
If I can help with anything then PM me. We have the legal forum over on BB as well. I won't pretend to be all knowledgeable but I at least know where to look, which is a start!

:wink:

Danzo

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Welcome Danzo :wave:

Nice to know that we have a knowledgable resource for all our law questions.
:super: :eek:):

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Danzo said:
Hi everyone

I'm Danzo from www.britishblades.com, super-moderator and occasional provider of legal wisdom and shallow humour to the sharp and pointy contingent. You may have read my piece on UK knife law in the Articles section of BCUK. I couldn't log on to the new style forum under my old longer name so I've just reregistered here and I thought I should say hello to all those who don't hang out in both forums.

Hello.

:super:

Danzo

Welcome Danzo, tell us a bit about yourself? :D :D :D

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Martyn said:
Welcome Danzo, tell us a bit about yourself? :D :D :D

Well Martyn, I look like a slightly harder Orlando Bloom but with a much bigger willy. I served for thirty years in the Vietnamese Special Forces where I learnt most of my bushcraft skills, before becoming lead guitarist for the Pogues. I now teach international copyright law and beach volleyball at the University of the Seychelles, where I live onboard my giant airship with my sixteen year old wife Angelista, or 'Miss Brazil' as she was voted, and her very good friend and masseuse, Dominique. My hobbies are flying helicopters behind waterfalls and turning out for England rugby internationals as captain. I recently forged my first blade, a folded damascus katana from a piece of meteorite I caught in my glove whilst about to dive the magnetic South Pole.

I'm a pretty regular bloke really.

Danzo

J

Jamie

:wave: Welcome aboard Danzo....and does the pass around include Dominique???????? :roll:

Enjoy your stay

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE