Hello Everyone!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 31, 2011
Lincolnshire
Hello!

I have been lurking here for a while and decided it's time I said hello.

I've been into outdoors activities most of my life, I enjoy a bit of hill walking (not particularly easy in Lincolnshire......so I enjoy travelling to the Peak District when I can), birdwatching, and as much fishing as I can fit in. I'm very much an amateur when it comes to bushcraft, although not strictly bushcraft my experience so far is mainly limited to a few nights out in a bivvy bag when out walking, and a lot of nights out when fishing.

I wanted to say a massive thank you to all the contributors on this site, I have learned an awful lot just from browsing the pages here. I'm slightly ashamed to say it, but having reached the age of 30 I still didn't really have a clue with such basic things as how to sharpen a knife! But thanks to you guys I'm getting (slightly) more competent. So at the bottom of a very steep learning curve with all things bushcraft, but really enjoying learning.

Another thing I love about this site is the respect and kindness the members all seem to show each other, very different to some other forums I've witnessed.

Anyway, enough of me waffling, thanks again!

Christiaan

May 1, 2011
Cheshire
Frankly, until I read up on here I thought my knives were sharp...

They are now! Although I still cheat with a Spyderco Triangle sharpmaker :)

Oh and hi, I just got here too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE