Hello everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Hi folks, I'm Alistair. Pleased to join this site and can't wait to expand my knowledge of everything outdoors. Searching for info about hammocks brought me here.
Have camped out all my life, not every night :) , and spend a lot of time on Dartmoor. Enjoy kayak fishing and woodturning among other interests. Now in my fifties but enjoyed bushcraft ever since cubs and scouts. Looking forward to chatting to some of you round a campfire one day.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you and thanks for the introduction, enjoy the site and don't be shy in asking if you've got a question (use the search as well though :D)

Sarkispoll

Banned
Apr 13, 2010
Newyork
Hey friends....:welcome1: what 's up all, This is my first entry to the forum.Well i would like to say thanks to the admin for allowed me posting here and giving me such a beneficial opportunity to gathered more knowledge than best of luck to all the beginners... keep rock your stays with me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE