Hello Bushcrafters!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dr Toerag

Apr 9, 2015
Birmingham
Hello folks.
I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and have finally got around to changing my e-mail and saying hello.
I've been inspired to get back into messing around in the woods after doing it on and off for nearly 50 years and never knowing it was called Bushcraft! I like that title, it sounds a lot more impressive than wasting my time.
I was always vaguely impressed by having a backpack full of stuff to get through the day/week, but was never interested in prepping or survival as I'm a diabetic, so if it hits the fan, I've got a few miserable weeks before a horrible death. But sitting by a fire in the woods whittling and drinking tea is a splendid way to enjoy life while civilisation survives.

Toerag (It's the name I go by pretty much everywhere. It's on my wedding certificate and kids' birth certificates, as most people don't know me by any other name.)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE