Heads up for Aldi 21/05/15

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Think I will have one of the folding BBQ's for car\caravan glamps and for Mesqite's firebox idea too goodjob

I like the fact that the bowl and grill are stainless.

badoosh

Tenderfoot
Mar 22, 2015
manchester
Solar charger looks promising in Lidl
Edit,just read reviews and not worth the money.
Just love google...:)

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
The torch looks cracking price too, they had only 2W for 9.99 a while back, it was very bright so the 3W looks cracking

Bought one today - waiting for it to get dark to give it a go.

BTW it comes with a nylon belt pouch, which is not stated in the description.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks for the headsup Mesquite i just grabbed one of the folding bbq/firepits this morning, i'm off to galloway forest park for the weekend tomorrow so it should get some good use, gonna be nice to be able to have a fire and make no ground scar

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
I bought the folding BBQ today, much better than I expected, really chufffed with it.

Neat carry case too with room to spare for bin liner to keep the bag inner clean, I'll add a little wire brush and maybe some BBQ tools and skewers etc.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
The folding bbq is a great piece of kit, works excellent as a bbq and also brilliant as a firebowl

13665-1432510651-cbc9c53843629e7b2c621d115bd365d6.jpg

we tested it to attempted destruction over the weekend and it is still in perfect condition

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
We grilled on it all weekend and when we weren't cooking it had a fire in constantly for the kettle, it was also left out in the rain throughout the night on saturday which brought up some rust to the grill and the fire grate above the ash plate but as soon as the fire was back on it was gone, for £13 it's a hell of a buy. I also really like how small it packs down and how light it is, it now has a permanent space in my rucksack as it enables a proper fire to be had anywhere, using it as a fire bowl creates a very economic fire that builds up rather than out and being raised up presents the heat perfectly to anyone sitting around it, the only thing i didn't like about it was having to peel off that blue anti-scratch plastic film on the legs.

Kudos on the headsup Mesquite

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE