heads up bedroll for £10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
don't know if anyone is interested but military mart is selling Czech army bed rolls for a tenner!
link here for you to look at
comprising of a water resistant nylon outer, heavy weight blanket which buttons directly into the outer and a cotton liner which also buttons into the outer,
i bought one (and it has arrived) and although i have not tried it in the woods yet as i am saving it for when i go out with the lads in a fortnight i have curled up in it in my lounge and it is very very toasty warm. i also suspect i can fit a roll mat between blanket and outer for extra insulation and fit anoth blanket between the blanket and the liner for extra warmth.
there are a few minor cosmetic tears etc but nothing that cant be repaired and at a tenner you cant really complain

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
cheers for that MOT, might just have to invest in one, even if it's just kept in the back of the car for emergencys, at that price you can't go wrong.

I'm trying to justify buying one Sam, you're a bad lad

HA HA HA HA HA REVENGE!!!! for all the times you've done it to me!!!! whooooo!!!!!!!!!

in seriousness for tenner it cant really go wrong even if you then do as i plan and improve or alter it

specially as a duluth one is about £200 more expensive
as robbi said just for lurking in the car its a good investment

it kind of puts me inmind of some of the pics in Kephart's book of a sleeping bag

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Interesting Sam :)

I was was looking at one of these last night on ebay but as it went for £77 I let it go :(,

Officers_Canvas_Bedroll_with_Leather_Straps.jpg

Thinking of making my own now :), just need to get some canvas fron anchour suppiles and maybe a zip ,

Twodogs

Interesting Sam :)

I was was looking at one of these last night on ebay but as it went for £77 I let it go :(,

Officers_Canvas_Bedroll_with_Leather_Straps.jpg

Thinking of making my own now :), just need to get some canvas fron anchour suppiles and maybe a zip ,

Twodogs

i was going to make one for myself but i aint got the time for projects at the moment so this was a good alternative. i suspect a certain amountof customization will occour soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE