Heads up all you 6'3" monsters : Swanndri bushshirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
They're so good though.

Im constantly tempted to sell mine, and buy a filson cruiser or something else, but, 12 years on, still got my swannie! Its 450gsm, so a lot thicker than the ranger. I cant even get it under my swazi Tahir

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
Never sell m ��
I sold my bushshirt ended up buying it back
Lol
It's good vibes humbly but high quality kit

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Just so you know, i am in no way affiliated with the seller. I was looking for bushshirts and just so happened to find that one. if it would have fitted me i would have made a bid then posted here after the event. :)

oh, and i found a place in NZ where i can get one new for £118,free postage...£141 after customs man has had his pound of flesh though. . :(

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
It says Hampshire on the ad I'm looking at :confused:
I'm an idiot. :lmao: I had was using Anonymox to watch Putlocker movies and i was under a dutch ip address, so everything was in dutch when i looked at it again..Changed back to my UK IP addy now. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's in Hampshire....Wait a minute.... A 6'3" man from the Shire?..I'm not buying it.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE