has anyone got these gloves?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Made by Viper...I'd give them a wide birth personally.

I bought a couple of molle water bottle by them a while ago. Both were badly stitched and fell apart very quickly.

Simon

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Made by Viper...I'd give them a wide birth personally.

I bought a couple of molle water bottle by them a while ago. Both were badly stitched and fell apart very quickly.

Simon

Cheers Simon, didn't read it properly. Isn't Viper a sort of my mums airsoft type gear? Bit like I have a dislike of webtex :thumbdown:

Greek1983

Forager
Jan 23, 2011
Athens, Greece
Yes, have seen lots of airsofters using them, especially gear like the South African M88 Vest, UBAC Shirt etc. Have a ammo dump pouch myself since it fits perfectly on the ALICE belt.

How about looking at Mechanix Wear?

Jackdaw

I'd guess it's a dangerous job in a hot and dusty place ....

It can be. It can also be very bloody cold and wet like several areas within the UK.

Still Waters, I have been using them since 2010. I work both as an ecologist and as a (now) part-time middle manager for a large government organisation that works in most climates and terrains.

I use these gloves as what I call 'field gloves' which to me means gloves that I can wear to give protection from the enviroment I am working in but that still give me the ability to write and operate technical equipent.

I would not recommend these gloves as a means of keeping your hands warm in very cold conditions as they won't. But for the majority of conditions the UK can send your way you will be alright in them.

Within the industries I work in people are always looking at what other people are wearing and getting realtime reviews of the kit being viewed. I was recommended these as cheap alteratives to the usual Oakleys/5.11 etc tactical gloves and for £14 or so, I don't think you can go wrong with them. Consequently, I recommend them to my lads as cheap and functional.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE