Brandecosse cervo rosso

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Has anyone owned a pair or know anything about them? Are they worth the cost?

Sick of buying boots and them not lasting much past the year mark, usually splitting around the sole, or stitching and the local cobbler wanting the cost of a replacement pair to fix. I usually spend £60- £100 a pair at around the 18month mark currently, and wear them at least 4 times a week, sometimes 6 days.

I do like the look of the longer boots for added support if there's any other ideas?

richy3333

Jan 23, 2017
Far north Scoootland
OK, sorry if some of this is a little vague...

I met the son on their stand at a game fair this year as I am wanting a pair of the cariolo. Family business and really great looking boots. Can be resoled by anyone that re-soles vibram shoes/boots else you can send them back.

They're based in Dumfriesshire. Father was involved with the boot factory there once upon a time (cant recall the make). When the factory closed he bought up the stock and they had the factory shop (at which I bought several pairs of wellington boots). They've now set up the new business. The boots are hand stitched in Italy and finished off in Scotland.

I'd buy a pair fo the Cervo Rosso when my Hanwags finally give up on me.

Reactions: Decacraft

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE