Hampshire Meet - Dates and location TBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Didn't know wind and rain could make a car fail? :)

It can't. But bald tyres + lack of brakes = no MOT + an ever increasing bill to keep the bloody thing going.

Weather looks good for tomorrow actually? Was looking forward to another night outside - the missus got a bit funny when I set up the hammock and slept in the garden last week.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
It can't. But bald tyres + lack of brakes = no MOT + an ever increasing bill to keep the bloody thing going.

Weather looks good for tomorrow actually? Was looking forward to another night outside - the missus got a bit funny when I set up the hammock and slept in the garden last week.
Do you want me to pick you up?

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
hope you all had a good weekend guys? How many of you made it out in the end? We had a pretty nice weekend weather wise in the end on our course this weekend so was a nice weekend to be out!

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
I did suggest it on the Hampshire group page but there wasn't any takers, that was a while ago so worth an ask now. I would be keen date dependant.

Do you fancy arranging to meet up sometime in the near future? I'm free pretty much anytime. I'm not sure where, but I'm sure we can find somewhere convenient.

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE