Greetings from London

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Catfish1972

Feb 11, 2013
London
Hello all,

greetings from sunny London. I stumbled across this forum while searching for a new sleeping bag and you all seem like a decent and knowledgeable bunch, so I thought I'd sign up.

Living in London I don't get out as much as I would like. However, I have managed to sneak off to the jungle in northern Sumatra a few times over the past few years and hope to be doing a whole lot more of that over the next few years. I've been going there on and off for over 20 years now, so if anyone would like to chat about jungling in Indonesia (or Malaysia for that matter) I'd be more than happy to help.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Random fact for the day but there's some cracking flint nodules on a building site I was working on in Lambeth.
There was so many I was just about tripping over them, didn't have much in the way of space to carry an armfull of rocks back though.

Round by the Durand Academy if I remember right.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Catfish1972. Just extending an invitation to join other London Bushcrafters. Next Thursday 21st Feb The London Pub group are meeting up at The George Inn, Southwark High St. Near London Bridge station. come and say hello. You will be very welcome.

Catfish1972

Feb 11, 2013
London
Hi Catfish1972. Just extending an invitation to join other London Bushcrafters. Next Thursday 21st Feb The London Pub group are meeting up at The George Inn, Southwark High St. Near London Bridge station. come and say hello. You will be very welcome.

That's very kind of you Woodpoet. Sadly I work every Thursday evening so I will be unable to attend. Do you guys ever meet up on a Friday or over the weekend?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE