Green Man (finally finished)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Thank you for all your kind comments; it’s very encouraging, especially when some of you have shown work that makes me feel like a beginner. I feel like starting a new project now :)

“How many hours?” – I’ve not kept an accurate record but I would think around 80 to 100 hours including all the prep sketches.

Self portrait? No, I’m not that handsome!! ;)

Thanks again,

Broch

Bintang Clan

Oct 28, 2009
West Sussex
That's a great piece mate,with all this positive feedback maybe you should consider do a print run?? If so let me know would be very interestedgoodjob.
Regards and keep up the beutiful work,Rich.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
That is a beautiful work of art Broch. I am so amazed by the talent that members of BCUK display here. I only wish that I had about 5% of it :(
Again, if you decide to do a print run I would be interested.
Craeg

Last edited:

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Just seen this and am amazed as always with the ability shown by folks on here, this is a truly fine piece of work Broch, excellent mate, you show a real talent.

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
amazing!
you cant criticize that at all!

I like the way you use all the different leaves (ash, hazel, oak, hawthorn ect.)

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
i too would be interested in buying a print of this. an easy way to do so is to use one of the online art/photo stores

let me know :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE