Good afternoon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just thought I'd introduce myself. Getting into the camping mood again with winter starting to disappear. Don't know why I hadn't joined up sooner really.

I'm also a member of other knives/torch forums, always the same avatar so you may recognise me.

Hoping to stick around and learn a few things.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Afternoon fella, good to see you in :)

I just received one of RobEvs Bushtools today, I'm looking forward to my first outing with it.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hey Nice65, good to see you here.

Oh, very nice!! Do let us know how you get on with it.

I will do, so far it's just getting admired and fondled, as one does with a new knife. The quality is superb, I can see me parting with a Varusteleka Puukko and taking this instead. It gives pleasure as well as function. I struggle with Moras and the hard working Varusteleka knives. Tons of function, but you don't form a relationship if you know what I mean.

The Skrama on the other hand, that's frigging awesome. :cool:

Pity you're so far off, I'm planning a Spring outing in the Beech woodland here, it's stunning with the Bluebells out and the vivid green of the bud burst. Brain food. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE