Hi everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 1, 2022
UK
Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a newbie just getting bushcrafting. Learning the basics at the moment. I love camping in general and I love the gear that comes with it. My other hobbies include knives and sharpening, cooking and gardening. I am also starting out fishing.

Hoping to learn more and exchange ideas with like minded people.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Hello, seen you like the böker as an edc, the UKPK will be next on your list, but I would look to Lionsteel Thrill as well.

Going down the slippery path now.....

Aug 1, 2022
UK
Hello, seen you like the böker as an edc, the UKPK will be next on your list, but I would look to Lionsteel Thrill as well.

Going down the slippery path now.....
Yes I love the Boker XS drop point. I have several and have reprofiled the blades to be a flatter grind more like a UKPK

I also have a UKPK in s110v and I'm actually trying to find and buy a UKPK HH edition in S30v now. Been on my list for a while but God knows when they are going to come back in stock, so looking second hand.

The lionsteel looks interesting but I think a finger choil is mandatory for myself. There's so few UK legal carry EDCs with a finger choil out there, I'm afraid the rabbit hole is alot shallower than I'd like in that regard :( Kaiser Zipslip is another one I believe.

Edit:

I have heard rumours around the internet that another HH exclusive Spyderco is in the works. Possibly a drop point UKPK in S30v? I wish there was some indication of timeframes but will just have to be patient for now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE