GoLite Goose down jackets XXL x 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kitetraveller

Jul 22, 2007
Norfolk
BOTH JACKETS GONE NOW, THANKS FOR LOOKING.
8150913900_87e998262e_m.jpg
I have 2 of these jackets, one black (BLACK ONE SWAPPED)and one deep maroon.
8150916874_4379a150f7_m.jpg

They are both XXL, and just a bit too big for me. I am usually an XL, and thought I would need the extra room, but they are so warm I usually only wear a merino shirt under.

They weight next to nothing, and squash down into any spare space. They have only been worn a couple of times each.

I am looking for a decent tarp (Alpkit Rig 7 or similar) for hammock camping and canoe camping, or W.H.Y?..............or hammock underblanket

Happy to split these.

Cheers
Andy

Last edited:

Kitetraveller

Jul 22, 2007
Norfolk
Thanks Paul, but I am after tarp(s) as an exchange; we have Fat Airic mats from Alpkit that are the absolute doggies and suit our style of car or canoe camping.

I had not thought about selling the jackets....you can buy an Alpkit Filo jacket for £90, so they must be worth less than that I guess.

The Rig 7 tarps are £50 (when they have them in stock!)

Cheers
Andy

Kitetraveller

Jul 22, 2007
Norfolk
Hi Paul,
Hope the bonfire was good?

I would swap the black jacket for the DD XL tarp; let me know, and I won't let it go to anyone else un til I hear from you on Sunday.

Cheers
Andy

QUOTE=BareThrills;1193672]Ive a DD XL but thats about it tarp wise.[/QUOTE]

Kitetraveller

Jul 22, 2007
Norfolk
I'm OK for knives thanks, and happy with my SUUNTO.

Anything else interesting?

Cheers
AndyQ

UOTE=geordienemisis;1193681]I also have a large selection of knives folder Etc can post some pics for you if req'd. Lots of watches too[/QUOTE]

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Sounds like a deal to me mate. It doesnt come with any lines or pegs though as i binned them when it arrived. I carry a few ti ones and dyneema lines but they will go on my other tarp. The tarp has only been used twice so its pretty much new. If that is acceptable PM me your address and ill get it off to you tomorrow and will send my addy by reply.

Fireworks were average lol but the beer was good

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE