Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier - BARGAIN!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Cracking tools. Had one for years but it now lives at the bottom of the Irish sea lol. Used it every single sea fishing trip and where most 'stainless' multitools I've had in the past have rusted to bits due to the salt water it was extremly corrosion resistant. Think I may have to treat myself :). Just bought a Leatherman supertool but obviously need a backup ;) lol

Qwerty

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Ireland
www.instagram.com
Nice find OP, very tempting.

Just to confirm, please don't let Amazons pricing sway you. When they shout "bargain", they are often being somewhat economic with the truth. Any time you look up a price on Amazon and are happy to wait for it to drop further, or just want to confirm how much of a bargain you're actually getting, put the url through www.[URL="http://www.camelcamelcamel.co.uk/‎"]camelcamelcamel[/URL].co.uk/‎

I'll put this one on a waiting list until I have some other amazon stuff I need so I can hide the purchase from SWMBO ;) The bargain should still be there.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
They are often discounted quite heavily. They are not a patch on Victorinox or Leatherman but they are leagues a head of the cheapo £5-10 pound ones you can pick up. The Stanley copy (or Homage) of it is sometimes a better bet though as it does not have the locking blade and can be carried anywhere.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE