Freezer bag cooking with cozy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
Sainsburys do their own version of Pour n store bags. The quality is on par with the original Polylina branded ones. I've got loads so if you want some drop me a PM with your address and I'l pop some in the post.

Thanks for the kind offer but I'll pop down and get some this weekend and try them out they should only be a couple of quid.

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
What are the Sainsbury's version called? I will get some to try out and just want to make sure I buy the right thing.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Yes, I do still a bit of the freezer bag cooking and learnt from the trail cooking site and by trial and error i have used it for a lot of different meals and now i have got my dehydrator up and running a lot more is open to me, I have made a pretty nice chilli and stews now, the knack i have found with a cosy is to double layer the insulation material and give it plenty of time especially with dehydrated meals

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE