Free to good home!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
hutequsy.jpg

Roughly a metre long piece of flat bottom rail??

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Can you imagine taking that to the post office and slapping it down on the counter, so err how much! :)

Home Guard

Forager
Dec 13, 2010
North Walsham, Nelson's County.
I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to your pm's. I've been working ridiculous hours recently and haven't been able to travel to collect.

Thankyou anyway and i'm sure it'll go to a good home. :) Sorry Weekender for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
You said in the Gift it on thread that you travel about a bit - do you go naywhere near Bristol?

Lol if it gets there wanna cut it in half and share it with me? I'll meet you in the crown in st nicks market. I'll be wearing a red rose on my collar! ;)

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to your pm's. I've been working ridiculous hours recently and haven't been able to travel to collect.

Thankyou anyway and i'm sure it'll go to a good home. :) Sorry Weekender for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Not a problem as I said I was near Thickthorn services today but I understand your busy I can relate to that.
Don't get get near Bristol anymore.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Bumpety bump on the piece of rail I'm in Attleborough Norfolk Monday and Tuesday if thats of any help to anyone???
Free to good home.

relin

Sep 29, 2010
Chesham
I work in Kings Langley just off of J20 of the M25 but could meet in the surrounding areas, i live in Amersham

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE