Free.... to a good home...!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterW

Tenderfoot
Sep 20, 2004
Nottinghamshire
OK... I've got a 14ish foot GRP Orange and White Kayak going spare.. Could do with a tidy up, and has the usual scratches etc.

Its free, gratis, etc etc as it has a hole in the bottom, about 3ft from the tip. The hole is right angled break , about 1.5" across, and was caused when the canoe was left right way up on a rack and it filled full of water...!! Duh....!!

It has a moveable bolt-in foot rest, and a standard seat/spraydeck arrangement.

There is some foam in it (polystyrene blocks) and it APPEARS sound otherwise. Obviously with the hole, I haven't tried it on water.... The warranty expires when you remove it from my drive.... :p

If you want it, its north of Nottingham, and its free. Its on my drive and its a pain in the ar*e frankly...!!! Please PM me if you are serious, and I'll arrange for you to come and get it....!

On the 28th May, its going to the tip in pieces, so you have 19 days...!!!

Cheers

Pete

PS - If I can get the damned camera to work, I'll send a photo to anyone who wants one, after Thursday...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE