Free Axe Book - Gränsfors Bruks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Thanks for the offer but I don't need the book thanks.
I do own and use both the Small Forrest Axe and the Wildlife Hatchet. I used to really only use the SFA, but recently its been the Wildlife Hatchet thats had the most use, mainly for a bit of bush trimming, some carving and quite a lot of feather sticks. In fact, I'm coming to the stage now where I'd sooner use the hatchet than a knife for quite a few jobs.

Dave

PS Like the website very much.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Hi Ashley, have you been replying to email? i'm not sure if you received my request for a book.

Thanks

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
:) Well Thanks for the appreciation everyone! I thought it would be a thankless task but I should have known better with BCUK folk involved there's always plenty of kindness shared ;) It was a pleasure. I even had some kind person make a donation to the site today and that helped out with the postage costs for all the books, that was completely unexpected and made my day... well that and having caught my first fox-cubs on tape! What a fantastic day. :D It really is a pleasure sharing these books & knowledge with you folks. There is still 20-30 more available I believe, so you can still grab one, Scout leaders/helpers are welcome to more than one by the way, all the best,
Ashley.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE