first aid storage solutions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
You could add a antihistamine to that list. My big four: Ibuprofen, Antihistamine, Imodium and.. Senokot. Covers pain, swelling and fever; allergies; diarrhea; constipation.

How about a small duffel bag for storage? I'm sure you can get some bright coloured ones that have pretty tough material and waterproof bases so they can be chucked anywhere. That or I would say just a bright coloured dry bag.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
You could add a antihistamine to that list. My big four: Ibuprofen, Antihistamine, Imodium and.. Senokot. Covers pain, swelling and fever; allergies; diarrhea; constipation.

How about a small duffel bag for storage? I'm sure you can get some bright coloured ones that have pretty tough material and waterproof bases so they can be chucked anywhere. That or I would say just a bright coloured dry bag.

yer i do carry them but forgot to list them and i tried the duffel bag but it just doesnt work for me at all and thats why i wanted something abit more organisable

Pedagog

Sep 20, 2012
West Yorks
any the scouts bring and other leaders bring plus imodium and parcetamol and ibuprufin (sp) plus spare higene kit i have that wont fit in my wash bag

If its personal medication (which it all should be, unless you are qualified to administer other medications, this includes over the counter medications) it should be clearly labeled and stored separately (securely) from the group First Aid kit.

I would suggest if its a standing type camp something like a Really Useful Box, also handy to lean on when filling in paperwork after administering medications. Adults personal medications should be kept by them, not handed in.

As for Hygiene items I would store these separately in a bag or box.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE