Fifth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bow drill

Oct 12, 2005
wales
one for me if there still going /can you pm me if they are having a bit of trouble getting on here at the moment

all the best
bowdrill :You_Rock_ :lmao:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
2 moduser
2 beamdune
4 gunnix
2 Bardster
1 Marts
1 Spikey DaPikey
1 tagnut69
1 missy mycelium
1 Prickly Pear
1 R-J
1 Moff8
2 swyn
1 Bhageera
1 rich59
1 Wettstuff
1 Gibbsy
1 Tangiblesolid
1 Cyclingrelf
1 barry
1 Aliwren
2 Colin McGlade
2 david1
1 themac
1 QDanT
1 NickC
1 bow drill
1 Tpuddles (from SotP)

36 so far

MagiKelly

moduser said:
Will you ship on their own or wait and combine mossy nets in the same post for those interested?

My plan is to take payment and post separately. Even when people buy more than one hammock they are still posted individually. This is as they are posted first class the value of the insurance is only enough to cover one if it gets lost.

Also trying to keep track of the 50 hammock orders and the 160 plus insect nettings will be bad enough without trying to combine them.

To make matters worse I am in the process of arranging to get dry bags at wholesale prices for a group buy on Song of the Paddle and realized that people here might want them for storing their hammocks and netting. If that comes off I hope it does not overlap too :rolleyes:

MagiKelly

2 moduser
2 beamdune
4 gunnix
2 Bardster
1 Marts
1 Spikey DaPikey
1 tagnut69
1 missy mycelium
1 Prickly Pear
1 R-J
1 Moff8
2 swyn
1 Bhageera
1 rich59
1 Wettstuff
1 Gibbsy
1 Tangiblesolid
1 Cyclingrelf
1 barry
1 Aliwren
2 Colin McGlade
2 david1
2 themac
1 QDanT
1 NickC
1 bow drill
1 Tpuddles (from SotP)
1 soa_uk
1 gordy1
4 benjamin.oneill

43 so far; 7 left

benjamin.oneill

Forager
Jan 31, 2006
East Sussex, UK
Hi John,

I understand I'm a little late but if possible may I have one?

There may be a chance I find homes for up to another 4 but i'll have to hear from the relevant people, if that would be a possibility let me know and i'll chase them up!

Ben

MagiKelly

benjamin.oneill said:
Hi John,

I understand I'm a little late but if possible may I have one?

There may be a chance I find homes for up to another 4 but i'll have to hear from the relevant people, if that would be a possibility let me know and i'll chase them up!

Ben

You are not late. There are 50 ordered so there are still 11 left (now 7) I have added you in the list above for 4 so that you do not miss out. Just post her when you know the correct number.

As an update the hammocks should be leaving Bali today. Delivery usually takes about a week.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE