Exped Thunder 50 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
The last of my kit clearout for now.

Up for sale is my 3 month old Exped Thunder 50 rucksack that has been on two short trips and a couple of walks since I bought it new from ultralightoutdoors.com

https://www.ultralightoutdoorgear.c.../all-rucksacks-c134/thunder-50-rucksack-p3879

Since using an Exped Lightning earlier in the year I have developed a thing for these great weather resistant packs, but I’m finally settled on my Lightning pack.

This pack is extremely weather resistant and is both a top and front panel loader with a snow skirt that enables it to go over it's stated 50L capacity and is, like it's stable mates, an extremely comfortable carry loading most of the weight on the hips.

The pack is in truly excellent condition with no snags, damage etc. The pack may have very minor dirt marks from use but is otherwise pretty much as new.

The new price for this is just shy of £150.
I’m looking for £100 posted insured and signed for to your door. I’d prefer bank transfer, but can do Paypal if necessary. NOW SOLD

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE