Exped Lightning 45 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Exped Lightning 45 Rucksack

There are reviews of this pack and it's bigger brother on here. These are incredibly comfortable packs, a good balance between lightweight and robust and also to all intents and purposes certainly water-resistant if no actually waterproof. My first one was used in torrential rain for long periods and the contents of the main pack remained dry.
This is only up for sale because an ultralight lightweight grail pack came along recently.
This pack has been taken out once and is in immaculate condition. It has no marks, scuffs, damage and all the pulls and clips are perfect.

These are £115 new. I'm wanting £60 PayPalled and posted Signed For to your door.
I'm not really after trades.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I already have one of these packs and use it alot, and just had to say great packs! Especially for the very tall - I'm 6'8" and this is the most comfortable pack I've found for my pack and load carrying.

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
I have the Lightning 45 and it's bigger brother the 60, great packs for all the reasons others have said and if you can live with the colour, a steal at that price. :)

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I have the Lightning 45 and it's bigger brother the 60, great packs for all the reasons others have said and if you can live with the colour, a steal at that price. :)

Blimmin' cheek! What's wrong with a nice discreet and subtle green? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I've slo got the Flash Pocket / Pouch for the outside that I'll throw in -It's grey and not green either. :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE