Every Day Carry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
On my keyring I have:

a mini LED torch
a fold out penknife that looks like a Yale key
Tin opener
Small firelighter striker thingy. (I've never seen one like it before)
button compass
Kubaton
Trolley token
Nail clippers
safety pins
As well as house, car and parent's house keys

Sounds like a big bunch of keys and I guess it is, but slipping the kubaton down the waistband of my trousers letting the keys hang outside and I forget they're there. And if they do fall I certainly hear 'em clang.

In my shoulder bag which I sometimes take out with me I have:

A small SAK
small very basic first aid kit
Whistle
Waterproof LED torch.
Pen
Silver space blanket
3m or paracord
spare glasses
2 condoms (just in case I get really lucky)

On my wrist I wear paracord bracelet. Some might call it an affectation, so what, I like wearing a bracelet so it doubles as that too.

Depending on where I am going I bring along my Leatherman Supertool in it's pouch.

In my wallet I have:

2 credit card size fresnal lenses (used these often when my glasses are at home and I need to read a fine print label)
small penknife
small stitch picker scapel blade
ID & medical card
pen
cash

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Go on then, back with the spirit of the OP here's mine in photographic form.

However, my days are very varied due to where I may be working, but this lot would likely form the lions share, but I forgot to include my keys...but that consists only of 2 keys...one for the car and one for the house.

I usually have a Maxpedition Larkspur with me and various items of photographic equipment/laptop and sundry clobber...but what is in the photo is usually directly connected to my person, clutched in my sweaty mitt or in a jacket/trouser pocket.

There is also a Lowepro Apex 60 AW usually strapped to my belt with a Canon G10...but I used that to take this pic :)

EDC1.jpg

Oh and for those of you who noticed the deliberate mistake ...I left out the Pilot G-Tec C4 0.4mm pen along the bottom of the pic

ATB
Sack

Peteo

Banned
Apr 1, 2012
Wales
Thank you very much to everyone who has shared so far!
Good to see into what people use everyday, today i went out for a walk in the woods and around town later on and wrote down everything i needed

Phone
Money (coffee and a snack)
Knife
Keys to get back in
Lighter (used for cigarettes and to burn a length of cotton hanging from my trousers)
The only thing from my original post i wouldn't of used were the torch and Silver grippers, but i carry the silver grippers encase of splinters and ticks and the torch if i stay out a little to long or looking in the glove box/power cut etc.

Also thinking of adding a whistle to my carry as when out today at several points if i has damaged a leg/ancle i would of been stuck as my signal was off in the woods and i was around 2 miles from any people.

Again thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing more :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've carried much the same EDC all my life but...when younger and single I would have a three pack with me of course as I'm sure all our sensible and single members, male and female do now :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE