'Ello.......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 6, 2013
Hove
Just a little 'ello from me. I've always enjoyed the great outdoors and after a rainy weekend in a forest with a couple of people on this forum, I decided to let my inner tree hugger free and join up so that I'm able to attend another weekend gathering! (Hopefully Bill or Alan will teach me to carve my first cooking utensil!) Hopefully I will be able to dazzle and amaze the group with my culinary skills ( last month, camp- made fruit and vege couscous) I've already done a trial run of corned beef hash and veges on the tranjia - I do enjoy cooking and the idea of learning to cook various meals in a trangia/on an open fire; am hoping to get a Dutch oven at some point! Well I think I've rattled on enough already, just looking forward to the end of the month for my next bush crafting experience. :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE