Ebay heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I got a one of these from a local Yeomans display when they pitch up in a marquee for a week or so. Was attracted to it in a gadget kind of way and it must have been a fair price or I'd not have bothered. It's not bad but I suspect it's going to be relegated to the pshed drawer. I wouldn't bother keeping it in it's sheath, I want to be able to put my hand in a top pocket and pick it out lie a normal spoon, unfortunately it was folded and at the bottom of the pocket :) Also, I dropped it into a mess tin, easily done.

Nothing wrong with it at all though, it's me, too used to normal cutlery, even when camping. If anything, I want a longish metal Sundae spoon so it won't slip into the tin when left and I can also eat from a boil in the bag and not have to lick my fingers :)

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Cheers for the info lardrover if these ones turn out ok then i plan to buy a lot more and do what i do with disposable lighters and stick one in every pocket possible.

Silverclaws

Forager
Jul 23, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
I source almost everything from ebay, and have found in many cases buying on there and paying the postage, delivery to my door, is cheaper than getting the sodding bus into town, never mind buying the object.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Anyone seen theirs yet ?

Got a Parcel Force card through the door today, 15 minutes before I got home at 3:30 :rant:

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
Ive found a set of two stainless steel folding sporks in a pouch on ebay with a buy it now or best offer option

I had an offer of £3 accepted and the postage cost is a pound so £4 for two stainless steel folding forks in a pouch delivered to my door i think thats a bargain.

the link is below i dont know the seller etc etc

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110425042537&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Did anyone spot this :-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110427368540&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
same sporks but also x2 knife fork and spoon sets and free p/p all for £3:95
cheers all Danny

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE