Drews favourite Tree?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I am unable to get to Drews funeral so I have decided to plant a small grove to trees in my nature reserve in his honour.

Could someone who knew him better tell me what his favourite tree was so I can order some for planting?

The area will be selected and prepared tonight but the trees will be planted later in year as its a bit late.

I will plant 25 trees one for each year.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
If you do, make sure you give abominable scouse monster the google location, he's going to do a map of all the trees planted for the family, tis over on the thread here :) Someone mentioned they were planting an apple which seems a lovely bushie way, I can imagine a soul feeling pretty satisfied watching a passer by pause for a chomp on their way past :)

Mines a horse chestnut, for the medicinal and the kids having fun with the conkers. I hope he'd approve :)

Last edited:

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
I am unable to get to Drews funeral so I have decided to plant a small grove to trees in my nature reserve in his honour.

Could someone who knew him better tell me what his favourite tree was so I can order some for planting?

The area will be selected and prepared tonight but the trees will be planted later in year as its a bit late.

I will plant 25 trees one for each year.

Honourable way to pay tribute to a passed soul...

A fantastic gesture, a Gent and a scholar you are Sir.

that's a great idea, do keep us posted in case we could contribute in some way. Pix would be good in due course ?

This is one of the many reasons this site is so great, if you don't mind I think I migh do something along those lines too.

Christy

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2006
Lowlands
Don't know if I'll be able to make it to the moot but will plant a fruit tree as well in his honor. I miss him and his fun way of looking at life very much.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE