Deer skins and antler

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2015
Diss South Norfolk UK
Hi guys I do a bit of pest control this time of year and I usually have a few deer skins head /neck shot usually ,I can find no use for, some folks say they want them locally and when I tell them to come and collect them, they turn up their noses at having to scrape and prepare them , I also have rabbit pelts etc so if any of you guys n gals want these skins as and when I have them [ usually weekends ] contact me I am near Diss in Norfolk uk FREE, but I am open to trading also have meat available for jerky etc at a cost.

RichardJackson

Forager
Jul 7, 2011
Beccles
I will be up for some of that, but realistically more likely next season due to a new baby this year.... i'm near beccles. Cheers richarx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2015
Diss South Norfolk UK
yes guys n gals its free,,,,, collection only...these are going to be raw?? antler as and when I have bucks of course if they are carrying anything worthwhile for crafts , first come first served ,non collection when arranged will mean you don't get any others offered so please if you want them make sure you come for them..muntjac heads with attached antler are also there if wanted.ty

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Great offer, nice of you to offer this.
If I was closer , and if I was any good at treating and processing these I'd be snapping a pelt or two.
👍

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
That's a generous offer - shame I'm too far away. Surprised that there aren't more people biting your hand off!!!
Even though I can't take advantage of it, many thanks for offering these.

chris123

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2016
norwich
I'm in Norwich and will definately take some. Would you be able to advise on how to treat them?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE