Dartmoor 5 ! The Wrap Up Warm Tour !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thank Goodness , Delia Newman ( after promotion ) intends starting the culinary extravaganza from Wednesday , I was wondering what to eat for two days ! Not a worry now Ha Ha !

And Mr Savage , on topic and being most sincere , ( wiping away tear ) Thanks Adam i new you would return , its not all your fault that cockney fellow Rikk or whatever his name is , a bad influence on you , that man ...

By the way that Skate fellow had me up hill and down dale today , my little legs ache , we have walked miles ! Lambs Down , Chalk Ford , Pint in the Tradesmans and then home via the North Face Of The Eiger , great day out and the weather was kind .

He also pointed out to me that Sherlock was on telly tonight , at 7.00pm , a modern take on the Hound Of The Baskervilles , you may not know that Conan Doyle wrote it , about half a mile from where you all will be staying .

Should be interesting ...

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
My bad on the time, it is indeed 8.30. Great walk today and funny how we magically arrived outside a pub right on opening time.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I was fully aware , that I may be opening myself up for ridicule , by announcing the airing of Sherlock , this evening, firstly , call me old fashioned , but you can't beat a bit of Basil Rathbone , so we move on to Benedict Numbercrunch , what a load of old tosh !

And for your information Mr Rick , that was not me or Jimmy Saville running in and out of the pit ! It was in fact , actor Clive Mantle , who at 6 foot 5 inches , i think is slightly taller than i am , i know it was dark and all, but if you need proof , his most famous role was that of Simon Horton , in the Vicar Of Dibley.

So I will thankyou , to stop casting nasturtiums ! Also I have looked everywhere for Dewars Hollow and can't find it even with a full moon ! I therefore must ask that you cease this fantasy nonsense , or legal action may follow.

Any further , non bushcraft related questions or comments , will be treated with the contempt they deserve.

Good Day Sir ...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Also , if you note the time I have taken your various allegations very seriously , but no hounds , no laboratory, no crap actors , nothing , just plain old grass bracken and granite , as per norm , i am therefore sending you a bill for my time , and you owe me a good nights sleep . Oh and it appears somebody has nicked the whole town of Grimpen !!

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Who is the judge for the farts and crass competition? Need to know whom to bribe....

Sent via tapatalk from my shiny sgs2

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Been out to shops today for some odds and ends for the weekend... So... Hurry up, had enough of work already!

Sent via tapatalk from my shiny sgs2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE