Dartmoor 2 The Revenge ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I would like to come along tp this one, now that my car is sorted out, if there is still room. I have seen the pictures & was told how good it was by Nova at last weekends meet, so would like to see it for myself.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
1. Badger & Fox
2. Nova & Pinky
3. Dave53
4. Zarkwon
5. savagewolf (Rick)
6. Jon(ajuna) and poss the family Robinson
7. Bushwhacker
8. Crazysaint222 aka savagebushcraft
9. Bazzworx & Yvette
10. Freddyfish + SWMBO (glamping in the cabin)
11. Kard133
12.TeeDee
13. Zebaroon (Joel)
14. The Big Lebowski (Alan)
15. Neumo

Emma87

Jun 21, 2009
Exeter
Hello,
Nathan and I would love to come if there is still space.
P.s need to pick up my orange gauntlet that i left after the last one.

Emma87

Jun 21, 2009
Exeter
1. Badger & Fox
2. Nova & Pinky
3. Dave53
4. Zarkwon
5. savagewolf (Rick)
6. Jon(ajuna) and poss the family Robinson
7. Bushwhacker
8. Crazysaint222 aka savagebushcraft
9. Bazzworx & Yvette
10. Freddyfish + SWMBO (glamping in the cabin)
11. Kard133
12.TeeDee
13. Zebaroon (Joel)
14. The Big Lebowski (Alan)
15. Neumo
16. Emma and Nathan

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hello everyone ! what a busy week , Savagebushcraft, (aka Adam ) has been down for the week helping plan the walk , what a lovely route we have picked for those wanting to tag along , plent of interesting sites , and tors etc , just brushing up on my history , for the questions some will ask , please be gentle with me ! So we hve camped continuosly since last Weds ! glorious weather nothing to do with it of course ! We even took time out to visit the Cornwall RV , which was cut short due to our grey water treatment pump failing , still thats life , Adam took some stunning shots which he will post , so you lot have an idea of what you are in for , also some silly ones ! Just a gentle reminder that i an reluctant to use the quad , as i can see the impact on the land , also there is a new way in to the site , much prettier and less taxing , details of which i will post nearer the time . Anyway enough of my old whittering , hope everybody is well and still up for the "revenge"

best wishes Ivan...

just got back in, checked my mail, sorted...some...stuff (lol) but will get a little rest from the 4 1/2 hours of bank holiday traffic, then get those pics uploaded to photobucket, and post the link up for you all. Maybe some of the besy ones as thread images just in case you don't want to thumb through the rest. All should be well worth a look if you get time though. speak to you soon.

Adam

Feb 6, 2011
none
Sorry Bazzworx, it was a last minute thing , would have been nice to hook up , but with my pump emergency , had to go and by the time the sparky had told me the bad news , it wasn't worth returning , still these things are sent to try us ! hope you two had a good weekend , and see you at the end of May , atb Ivan...

The link for Base camp two, and camp based antics at lower camp-Base camp one

http://s1024.photobucket.com/albums/y304/crazysaint22/Dartmoor 2 the revenge preperation weekend/

The link for the 7 mile trek (approx 3 hours, as estimated). They should be roughly in order, but photobucket sometimes changes the order about.

http://s1024.photobucket.com/albums... the revenge preperation weekend/7 mile trek/

And finally a few snaps of a day old foal, spotted at the end of the trek. Something you might be lucky enough to see on the day.

http://s1024.photobucket.com/albums...nge preperation weekend/Wildlife on the Moor/

Some of the essentials...

IMGP2074.jpg

Base camp two...

IMGP2058.jpg

The boys on Tor...

IMGP2149.jpg

IMGP2150.jpg

Pupers Hill...

IMGP2153.jpg

IMGP2152.jpg

The most remote, mature tree, on the moor, at Huntingdon Warren...

IMGP2166.jpg

Don't get cross, at Huntingdon Cross...

IMGP2176.jpg

En route to Avon Dam...

IMGP2188.jpg

Don't look down, at Avon Dam...

IMGP2198.jpg

Foal of the month...

IMGP2223.jpg

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have been reminded by my sister that this weekend is the one that her youngest daughter is getting married on, so going away camping would not go down well with the family. I therefore wont be able to come I am afraid, which is a shame a Nova was telling me how much fun you had last time. I hope to come on another one soon. Sorry for this.

Feb 6, 2011
none
Sometimes you have to pinch yourself, this mad world we live in , am i really lucky enough to live there ? just looked through them again , thanks mate , must get more tech !

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi ivan im up for the walk as long as you all walk as fast as the slowest man (,that will be me then)lol tell katie i will try to remember to bring the stick for her regards dave
ps hope katie hasnt lost her phone lol

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hi Dave, the walk is beautiful , and wont be a route march , also tried to pick sensible terrain, Katie is really looking forward to the meet , shes also coming to camp this weekend along with ,Crazysaint,Badger,Foxy,Bushwhacker and his pal. I also just noticed you are getting very close to the magic 1000 posts !! look forward to seeing you again , regards Ivan..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE