Cup that fits over klean kanteen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cub Kaa

May 31, 2015
North Devon
I made my own for my pint pot Klean Kanteen, they do get a bit too hot don't they ?
163fd01f2f4939b8e31cfdb8a8baf769.jpg

Didn't take long and a first attempt so not perfect.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Snow Peak 450 cup will fit the 800 Klean Kanteen, I have them both so I know for a fact. With a few millimeters empty space between the bottle and the mug.

Last edited:

Willcurrie

Aug 2, 2015
Argyll
I measure it at 72mm, their website says 72.4. The snow peak looks nice but a quick looks it seems to be not too widely available in the uk. I'd be interested to know about the gsi.

Willcurrie

Aug 2, 2015
Argyll
I picked up a lifeventure titanium cup that fits, it has about a 5mm or so gap all the way round which is a bit bigger than I hoped for but it does the job.

Thanks for your replys

Last edited:
I measure it at 72mm, their website says 72.4. The snow peak looks nice but a quick looks it seems to be not too widely available in the uk. I'd be interested to know about the gsi.

be aware that this is the outer diameter- you'd need the inner one to fit over your cup (i know that because i'm toying with the idea to get a cup for my 500ml klean canteen and the 300ml snow peak is too small)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE