Could you spare a thought..................

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm so , so sorry to hear that.. I really don't know what else that can be said.. My thoughts this weekend will be will you and the family and the little one. Once again so sorry to hear this.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I'm so , so sorry to hear that.. I really don't know what else that can be said.. My thoughts this weekend will be will you and the family and the little one. Once again so sorry to hear this.

TeeDee summed up everything I was going to say perfectly. Keep well.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
just caught the post, so very very sad . my thoughts are with you . and the next camp fire i light will be for little leah rose.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Thats awful news. My sister is due to give birth to her first baby in the next few weeks and so I can only begin to imagine the suffering you must all be going through.

Feb 16, 2010
UK, North West
Just caught the thread. A few days have passed since the last post and I hope, with all the hope that a fellow human and parent can give, that all is well.

We lost a child during pregnancy (it is sadly and surprisingly common) and there was no easy way through the tragedy. Only time, talking and love made things easier. A few years later we were blessed with a successful pregnancy and our little family is doing well. From sadness there can follow joy.

Take care of yourselves and I hope you all pull through.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
That is such sad news. I'm really sorry to hear this.

I was prem, and close to not making it both before birth, and in my early days. I cannot imagine what you must all be going through, and my thoughts are with all of you.

I'm afraid little Leah slipped away in the early hours of this morning.

Thanks so much to everyone who has offered their thoughts and prayers, it really has meant a huge amount to us all and has been a great comfort to myself and my family. It has been a very much needed vent for those emotions you have to keep bottled up in order to be strong for others.
So desperately sad.

I've asked for this thread to be locked now as I thought it best this thread also be allowed to quitely wind it's way into the archives rather than have it pop up every now and again and cast a sad cloud over the forum.
I hope you all understand.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE