Could you spare a thought..................

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to harness the power of positive thought tonight on behalf of my cousin.

At this very moment there is a little 4lb scrag of life barely 2 days old fighting for her life.

Doesn't look good.
Parents have been told to 'prepare' themselves (how the hell you do that I don't know)

I'm sure, like me, many of you have felt the essence of life and nature while out on those trips or hikes - please push a bit of that life in the direction of little leah rose tonight.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I wish her all the best. I'm off to bed right now so if it means anything, Leah Rose will probably be the last single thought on my mind.

Best wishes to all those close too. Been there and it's wrenching.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Sitting here wishing her all the best buddy, im sure she will be ok. Both mine was 5.2lbs when born my boys now 17 5.10 and eats like a horse and my daughters 15, 5.1 and as beautiful as the morning sun, babies born like this are supreme survivors and im sure she will grow up a strong and wonderful person with a thirst for life, best wishes buddy thoughts are with you and yours...

Sitting here wishing her all the best buddy, im sure she will be ok. Both mine was 5.2lbs when born my boys now 17 5.10 and eats like a horse and my daughters 15, 5.1 and as beautiful as the morning sun, babies born like this are supreme survivors and im sure she will grow up a strong and wonderful person with a thirst for life, best wishes buddy thoughts are with you and yours...

Thanks - your strength is truly needed.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Positive thoughts to the wee one and her family. My eldest who's now 6, was 5lbs when born and spent her first week of life in the special care baby unit and now follows me on yomps and camps. It's heart rending, but never, ever give up hope.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
I'm pushing all of the positive thoughts I can in little Leah Rose's direction and will ask my friends when I see them later Today to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE