cook on the wild side dvd

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I think it was available from the 17th (yesterday). So my copy should be in the post :)

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
It's already out. Mine arrived on Monday, but not had a chance to watch any of it yet.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
clcuckow said:
If you not getting anything else play.com are doing it at £13.99 inc. delivery.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/STGCS6/3-/857665/Cook_On_The_Wild_Side/Product.html
And £13.99 (about €20.50) that includes free delivery to much of Europe also. Check which countries here:

Play.com - Delivery Policy

It's £11.97 delivered UK only from Amazon Jersey.

Amazon Jersey - Cook On The Wild Side

The book of the same title is very good also. Available only from the River Cottageweb site at £14.99 + P&P (republished version. Original sells for loads!. Same book contents though)

A Cook on the Wild Side BOOK

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Moonraker said:
And £13.99 (about €20.50) that includes free delivery to much of Europe also. Check which countries here:

Play.com - Delivery Policy

It's £11.97 delivered UK only from Amazon Jersey.

Amazon Jersey - Cook On The Wild Side

The book of the same title is very good also. Available only from the River Cottageweb site at £14.99 + P&P (republished version. Original sells for loads!. Same book contents though)

A Cook on the Wild Side BOOK

:banghead::banghead: I keep forgetting about Amazon Jersey!

Good old VAT loophole.. Well before they close it anyway.

Porcupine

Forager
Aug 24, 2005
Leek,The Netherlands
Guess im a bit odd,i decided to buy it from rivercottage.net directly because im funding a good cause(at least i hope he makes more profit that way )

fringebenefit is i support the local postoffice there too ;)

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Porcupine said:
Guess im a bit odd,i decided to buy it from rivercottage.net directly because im funding a good cause(at least i hope he makes more profit that way )

fringebenefit is i support the local postoffice there too ;)
I am not sure although I support the sentiment entirely. Mainly because the stores based in Jersey like Amazon Jersey and Play.com do not have to play VAT on the DVD or delivery fee. That's a 17.5% saving already which he would not receive and they do cheap deals on shipping because they are big and can absorb that cost and he would have to pay the normal charge. Sadly to France the cost from river cottage was just too expensive. But Hugh will still get royalties for the sales ;)

The upside is you get a signed copy (like I did with the book) which will be worth more in 20 years time :)

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Got mine today. What a fantastic series. I think that this is one of those programmes I will never tire of watching.

PS - Got mine from River Cottage. I'd rather the profits went to Hugh.

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
[font=&quot]I have bought all my Ray Mears books, tapes and DVD with the exception of "Raymond Mears The Survival Handbook" (the PRC reprint unfortunately) which I have had years before there was a www.raymears.com! I know he probably does not need the money ;) but I like the originator of the material to get the maximum, unless they are one of huge conglomerates![/font]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE