Comrie Croft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Bring it anyway Eric.

I'll bring the forging kit - though I want some play time myself so if anyone wants a go they are more than welcome but if you could bring a bag of coal I'd appreciate it as it isn't cheap.

All the best
Andy

I'll bring it then. I'll also bring my tongs, a couple of hammers and a bag of coal (small furnace coal).

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Right, I've had the parachute out this morning to check it over and it is sound. I'll probably offer it for sale if anyone is interested, otherwise it'll go on Ebay when I get back home.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Hope you all have a great time, and plenty of pics please, and recordings of the naughty corner would be good too ;)

Dave

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
I'll be bringing a cheap compound bow to get rid of & the Vapalux spares that I didn't get round to sorting at the last meet if anybody is interested!

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Whens everyone planning to head up to Comriecroft, and has Mac phoned and checked if its still ok to head up this weekend?

I will be heading up for early afternoon......

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Are any of the Ayrshire crazy gang heading over the Ayrshire border and going to Comriecroft this weekend or are you too scared to leave your mamas apron, follow the example of your young glorious leader, Tam, hes always crossing the border and going to new places (although that might be a old age confused where am i, kind of thing):lmao:

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
I'll be travelling up on Friday with Cameron (my grandson). We'll be leaving Durham around 10.00am and have a nice steady ride up.
I'm bringing up a few things for sale, like antler handled firesteels, leather bound trail journals and some blades. These are all going on the maker's market when I get back but I thought I'd give you lot first dibs on them.
See you all up there.

Eric

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Talking of rum , I will have to have a look in the booze shed !

I should be up mid afternoon Friday.

Craig..............

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Cameron's eyes lit up when I told him I was bringing a nice bottle of Jura. Since he attended his first Scottish meet at the age of 10 (Loch Achray) he has looked forward to the booze passaroud. He's only 14 now but can tell the difference between malt and blended. No bad for a wee Englishman. Mind you he only gets a thimble full now and again for medicinal purposes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE