Coleman duel fuel three burner stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
The good thing about Coleman stuff is that most of the spares are available so it's not too difficult to get something running again if it's had a bit of use and abuse. Most of my Coleman single burners have been picked up this way sold as non working etc... Although the twin burner I have was sold as non working but in fact was in really good condition..

May 2, 2011
Glasgow
I use two burner all the time and i am not sure how good the 3 burner would be. I find even with the two burner there is quite a drop in the main burner when you turn on the second burner. I now use the second burner to keep the food warm so low pressure and that allows a decent flame on the main burner but on a three burner if all things are the same the main burner would be pretty low.

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
We use 3 burner stoves for cooking when we are away with the Scouts and they work just fine. Yes the pressure drops off a bit but you just pump it back up. The benefit is that you can get a massive pan in the middle and still have space for another pan or you can do your mince, tatties and soup at the same time.

I just need to find some spares for the tanks now.

G.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Dag-nam-it! Outbid by 53p in the last seconds... Oh well, wasn't paying a penny more than £60 when a brand new can be had for £99.

Think I'll save for the triple and get that next month.

Cheers folks.

KP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE