Clueless but keen!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HelenG

Dec 26, 2016
Pembrokeshire, UK
Hi

I live in Pembrokeshire, west coast of Wales. I've been dabbling in bushcraft for the last year or so, but just trying to teach myself. I've not got very far to be honest but I'm keen to learn more. I'm currently recovering from an accident so thought I'd be productive and do a bit of research. Any pointers on where to start would be great.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Helen

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I'd start by going out with kit that works. A simple knife, a simple stove etc. A good sleep mat, bag, and tent or tarp. That's basics.

A Mora, stove of your choice (gas, wood, wood gas, paraffin, petrol). You need warmth, shelter, food, it all comes in different forms, so work out how you want to do it.

I hope your accident doesn't limit you and your recovery is just that.

Dec 7, 2016
S.Wales
Hi Helen, I'm new here myself......regarding your accident...."Don't wait for the Storm to Pass, Learn to Dance in the Rain"

Get yourself a good walking stick, the sap has almost stopped rising, cut you own and make a Thumb stick.

Take Care

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Welcome on board, good move is you've joined us crazy kind folks

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Hello and welcome aboard Helen!
👍👍

Plenty of good advice already and a great offer from Mr. Fenna himself!!
I'd be straight in there if I was closer...
☺
Look forward to reading your reports.
May you have a swift recovery and a great 2017 👍👍

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE