Clearout of Surplus kit............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Been having a sort out:rolleyes: so the following are for sale, All prices include postage but not paypal fees.

1) One pint Ghillie Kettle - the one with a whistle - only used a couple of times so as good as new. Holds just over a pint to the spout enough for two reasonable size mugs. Comes with its own bag. **Withdrawn - Some how I can't part with it:)**

Ghillie.jpg

2)DD 3m x 3m tarp - only used twice then I bought a DD XL tarp. comes with guy lines, pegs and ridge line with 2 mini karab' clips and Prussak' loops. Does smell of smoke but has no holes. Price £23**Sold pending funds**

Tarp.jpg

3)Highlander self-inflating mat - SOLD
BedRoll.jpg

4) Snugpac Response pack in OG - Bushcrafter's handbag. two end zip have Fluorescence paracord on the zips. Price £10.**Sold pending funds**

Responce.jpg

5) Iron on Gortex repair tape - 2m x 100mm wide, ideal for repairing bivi bag and tarps. Price £5**Sold pending funds**

Tape.jpg

6) 0.9L Blacks kettle - as new - Price £8**Sold pending funds**

Kettle.jpg

7) Magellan 310 GPS - with instruction book - old but reliable. Price £22**Sold pending funds**

GPS.jpg

8) Composite catapult frame - made to fit round or square bands, includes suede pouch and I'll include 2 lengths of Thera-band tubing with it. price £8**Sold pending funds**

Catty.jpg

Please post in the thread and PM me if you'd like any of the above.

First come first severed :)

As mentioned all prices include postage but NOT paypal fees.

Thanks

Richard

Last edited:

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I bought something recently and although I marked it as a gift, I was still charged the fees

Not sure if I missed something though so others might be lucky

ATB

KP

ashes1627

Nomad
Nov 13, 2010
North Walsham, Norfolk
I bought something recently and although I marked it as a gift, I was still charged the fees

Not sure if I missed something though so others might be lucky

ATB

KP

You have to pay fees, even if you mark it as a gift, if your paypal account gets the money from your debit or credit card. The only time it doesn't charge fees is if your bank account is linked to paypal.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE