Choritzo..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
I get some of it, throw it in a pan with onion, sliced new potatoes, mushrooms, baby sweet corn and garlic with butter, then toss in some cooked long grain rice goes down a treat at 3am in work.

I also cooked a rather tasty Choritzo risotto recently http://mostlyyummymummy.com/2010/09/07/chorizo-and-red-pepper-risotto/

I also like it on toast, with come of this craimilised red onion dip you can get in Morrison's, when I cook it on the George foreman in work I have security hanging round on the mooch for some :p

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I like it like this. It's how my sister in law in Portugal makes it with chourico.
Cube the chorizo in half inch pieces and drop into a very hot dry pan. Stir fry
until the fat melts into the pan then drop in some cubes of bread the same size.
Cook until the bread starts to crisp and all the fat has been soaked up then just
as the pan begins to smoke pour in a half glass of full bodied red wine. It is always
Palmela wine in her kitchen. No need to season ; just eat straightaway. Nice with
some broad beans and some leaves.
Cheers , Simon

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Well it looks like i've actualy made a useful contribution to the forum by starting this thread, please keep the recipe's/ideas coming.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE