Cant Log In

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

Anonymous

I had this problem last night, but ignored it and had some wine instead :-D but it still seems to be a problem.

I go through the motions of logging in, but I always end up back at the beginning and have to keep trying.

Is it just me? I hope this works

Rob

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
But you can post ... hmmmm ....
Anonymous said:
I had this problem last night, but ignored it and had some wine instead :-D but it still seems to be a problem.

I go through the motions of logging in, but I always end up back at the beginning and have to keep trying.

Is it just me? I hope this works

Rob

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
I think guests can only post in the bugs / suggestions are Adi.

Rob, know this sounds silly, make sure you're login details are correct and re-enter them. Since we've moved over to a new server the auto-login function cookie no longer worked...
I had a problem getting in when Tony first restored the database on here, but that was because it was from the 2nd Feb, and i had changed my password around the 10th so it reverted to the old one.

Can you do a "request lost password" on here? try do that and make sure the details you're trying are 100%.

Good luck mate :)
Carlo

A

Anonymous

Ok, that seems to be working now :-D

I got a new password and all seems well.

Cheers for the help.

Rob

A

Anonymous

PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I tried to post it forgot me again :-(

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
hmm might be a browser caching issue mate.
try clearing it all out and setting your internet options , tempory internet files settings, to be "every visit to the page"

not sure that's it, but that's the best setting to use, especially when browsing dynamic sites.

Good luck
Carlo

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Ok

I can log on, and stay logged on as long as I have the "Auto-login" function set.

Changed my password from the one that the site sent me, and as soon as I did this it logged me out at the next page. Once I logged back in again and ticked the auto-login box it was "happy" again.

Should be Ok until Mel wants to log in and cancels auto-logon. I will have to wait and see.

Cheers for the help.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE