Canon Eos 50D and Eos 30V Date

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
For sale

Canon Eos 50D 15.1 MP High end consumer/semi pro Digital SLR As new only about 2500 shutter actuations
Magnesium Alloy body in better than mint condition. No marks or scratches at all (as far as I can see) was only used as a second camera and only in studio environment. Boxed with all paperwork, CDs, cables, charger etc as original, with original packaging and box (although no lens is included), lens cap, EOS neckstrap (unused).

Also including a new boxed battery grip, again, hardly used, and no marks or scratches, with all packaging and instructions £495 SOLD to include Postage and Insurance

Full Spec and technical details from the Canon Website below

http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product_finder/cameras/digital_slr/EOS_50D/
http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product_finder/cameras/digital_slr/EOS_50D/index.aspx?specs=1

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

Also For Sale

Canon Eos 30V Date (Enhanced Data Back version of 30V) 35mm FILM Camera with Battery Grip and EOS neck strap £95 REDUCED TO £60

I'm not sure that this camera has ever been used, again, it is in better than mint condition with no marks or scratches. I know that the Battery Grip is brand new and unused, but can't recall the camera ever being used.
We bought it a few years ago just in case we felt the need at some stage to take any shots in 35mm film...four years later and we have not felt the need.
However, I am aware that there are 35mm afficionados out there, and decent 35mm cameras are getting hard to find. I can't find the box or instructions, but I have the full instruction manual on PDF which I will email to the buyer.
So, I am offering up for sale a mint condition camera with brand new battery grip and I will throw in a selection of professional 35mm films to get you going. You will need batteries (2x CR123A) (or AAs in the Grip) to get going though.
(Please Note: The films have been stored in their cannisters and kept refrigerated, however, I can't guarantee that they will be in tip top shape. They are in their correct boxes
and ISO/ASA info is included on each box)

Full Spec available here: http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/SLR/EOS_30V/index.asp?specs=1

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg
IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch. If you are paying by Paypal, PLEASE pick up the fees (currently 3.4%). I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh :)

If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order, NOT POSTS

ATB
Sack

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Prices substantially reduced...any interest at all? The Eos 50D is an exceptional camera with a magnesium alloy frame and partial weather sealing (not like the cheaper plastic/abs frames) and IMO far better than any of the Canon/Nikon entry level cams for less than the cost. It really is almost brand new. Tough camera

Sack

Jul 25, 2012
Reading
Hello,
Is the30v still available; if so, how much do you think the p&p will be? I'm happy to cover the ebay fees; can we just add this to the overall cost, or do I have to pay directly to ebay?
Thanks, Guy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE